<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Monday, July 16, 2007

What's happening here?

To dedicated TVBspace readers:

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for tuning in over the years and especially to those who originally started coming here way back in 2003 and then returned to the site after the hiatus in 2005. It's been just over a year since I've been back and there have been some exciting new developments, so there is some bad news, but also some good news.

The bad news is that TVBspace will not be updated any more as of today because I need to start preparing for the launch of the new venture.

The good news is that you can still read my HK Entertainment articles on a near-daily basis! All you need to do is tune into the new site I am working on and it should hopefully be up and running in about a week, so hang in there!

Once everything is up and running, I'll post a link to the new site on here, so watch this space and I hope you'll continue to support the cause to bring Chinese Entertainment news to the English-speaking masses!

In the meantime, feel free to leave me your comments and keep in touch by mail!
Cheerio for now.. I'll be back soon!

Em


Back to top