<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Wednesday, August 09, 2006



[The Sun & Oriental Daily 10/08/06]

Michael Tao and Ron Ng were filming yesterday for "Cadets on the Beat" in a scene where experienced officer Michael is taking new rookie Ron on the beat, but they meet a drunkard, who is sick over Ron before throwing beer and rubbish at him. Ron says: "This vomit is made from biscuits, milk, fruit peel and a little alcohol and is very lifelike. (Have you met drunks like this in real life before?) Of course not! If I see them, I will avoid them immediately and not approach them or stick around."

Wearing a police uniform for the first time, Michael says it is hard work: "This is my first time in the uniform and I never realised there would be so many rules around it. I am not allowed to smoke or sit down and can only take my cap off. This is to maintain the image of the police, so I have to comply. My legs are aching from standing for so long, but I have cut down on smoking since filming this series." Michael laughs that there is more to come as he adds: "This is nothing compared to when I have to go to PTU for training. I will be climbing hills, doing fitness training and canoeing, so it will be very tough."

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060810/20060809230718_0000.html
http://orientaldaily.orisun.com/ent/ent_a62cnt.html



[Oriental Daily 10/08/06]

Gigi Lai and Kevin Cheng were filming in the intense summer heat for new series "An Easy Life" on the beach. In a seemingly romantic scene, it was so hot that neither of them were in the right mood. However, Gigi was able to cry on cue at a sensitive moment and completed the scene in one take as her tears flooded out. Kevin on the other hand was not as successful on his reaction scene as his sweat dripped constantly down the side of his face.

During the rest periods, Gigi hid in the shade of an umbrella and she laughed: "It is too sunny and I am already a little faint. I need the headdress from 'The Dance of Passion' to cover my head." Working in the nauseating heat, Gigi could only watch the dog swimming in the sea to try and cool herself down.

http://orientaldaily.orisun.com/ent/ent_a63cnt.html


Back to top