<$BlogRSDUrl$>




Sunday, June 18, 2006



[The Sun 19/06/06]

Raymond Lam was present at the Shanghai Film Festival yesterday, where he bumped into colleagues from TVB who are out promoting "Dance of Passion". Currently working on the mainland with Taiwanese actress Tammy Chen and Alex Fong Chung Shun on mainland production "Love's New Breath", Raymond joined fellow cast members at the festival, meeting with fans at the stand for the local company. However, the TVB stand was more popular as cast members from "Dance" including Bowie Lam, Gigi Lai, Kenny Wong were drawing in the crowds. Bowie was the busiest, as his fans waved flags and called out his name. At one point, the counter collapsed with the weight of the people crowding around and the stars had to take a few steps back for safety.

Asked if he would drop by to see his colleagues and give them a hand, Raymond says: "I am representing China Central Television today, so although I am a TVB person, I can't really go over there." During the breaks, Raymond and Alex were accosted by some violent flirting by mainland star Jiang Rong, but they kept their eyes straight and ignored her, putting her out somewhat.

Gigi reveals that her two series "War and Beauty" and "Healing Hands III" have struck her with some popularity in the mainland and she has had many offers of work such as stage appearances, series and ads and even the opportunity to work with her idol Chen Daoming, but as she is currently busy filming for TVB, she has had to turn many of them down. Although she has lost out on several million dollars of work, she still plays up to TVB, saying: "I remember my roots and the most important thing is to complete the work I have in hand first." Bowie says he is not worried about the top male position being taken over by Moses Chan or Kenny, saying he is ready to accept the challenge.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060619/20060618234838_0000.html



[The Sun 19/06/06]

Linda Chung was taking part in a Fathers Day Charity Auction in Sheung Shui and as well as singing, she also played games with the audience. Asked if she has given a Fathers Day gift to her dad, she nods and says: "I know he likes red, so I bought a red jumper for him. The design is like the one he always wears. (Why don't you knit one yourself?) If I knit it, it won't look as nice. I once knitted a scarf for my mum and my friend though. The best gift I can give my dad for Fathers Day is to let him know I am happy living and working in Hong Kong so he does not worry about me alone in Hong Kong."

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060619/20060618235330_0000.html



[The Sun 19/06/06]

Matthew Ko joined girlband Krusty at a kids talent event yesterday and as well as being a judge, he also performed some childrens songs. Self proclaimed singing sensation Matthew has been busy filming for new series "Lush Fields Happy Times", where he plays a rich boy and has received additional scenes allocated to him from the producer to show off his ice hockey skills in the series. Talking of the forthcoming Mr Hong Kong contest, he says that he will be taking part: "I am not handing back the title, but contesting it back. (Are you confident?) Yes, I will just be myself and will not go out to fight as such. The competition will be voted for by the viewers." Apart from this, he reveals that he will be joining with his sister to buy an apartment and his dad has returned to Hong Kong to help look for a suitable place, so he is able to take his dad out to celebrate Fathers Day.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060619/20060618235529_0000.html


Back to top